About the job:
Legend Financial is a rapidly growing firm with an increasing number of clients. Now, we are looking forward to strengthening our team with the right resources to maintain our quality and client satisfaction. Currently, we are looking for an Office Manager with the following attributes:
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum 3-year experience in the field of accounting and bookkeeping
- Minimum BSc in Accounting or similar
- Preferably have ACCA (at least partially completed) or AAT but not required
- Procuring data from the clients by phone calls and emails for processing of Tax/VAT returns, Annual Accounts, and Payroll/Pension.
- Saving data in prescribed manner and organizing in logical order.
- Recording and managing the data from the client in firm’s acceptable quality standards.
- Bookkeeping and processing of all the financial data received from firm’s clients.
- Preparing Company’s tax returns, VAT Returns, Personal Tax Returns, and Annual Accounts including monthly and annual records on generally used accounting software such as QuickBooks, XERO, VT and Tax filer or similar one.
- Solving client’s daily issues with authorities such as HMRC, Companies House, and Pension authorities.
- Making calls to concerned government authorities such as HMRC and Companies House to discuss and resolve client’s ongoing issues with effective and persuasive communication skills.
- Handling posts and disseminate and save them as per acceptable practice, if based at one of our offices.
- Submitting required data with HMRC and Companies House by using online portals, inform direct, and Tax filer.
- Processing and submission of Payroll/Pension.
- Other jobs as assigned and instructed by Team Leader/Manager.
- Proficient in commonly used accounting software such QuickBooks online, XERO, Bright pay, and Tax filer, etc.
- Ability to manage tasks with the pressure of tight deadlines.
- Reasonably aware of HMRC and Companies House updates.
- Maintain sound knowledge of UK accounting standards, regulations, and practices.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate with clients with confidence, meticulously and independently.
- Have a good eye for analytical skills and be highly attentive to detail.
- Proficient in email management and using Microsoft Office.
- Able to handle scans/posts and save them timely and appropriately.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels’ members of the office.
- A continuous attitude of learning and development.
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org